New Beginnings

This weekend marks a new beginning for me.  I've taken a new position as CTO of a young start-up. Sunday is my first day and I'm really excited about the opportunity.  Its like they said in the movie Full Metal Jacket: "Travel to exotic, distant lands (Tel-Aviv), meet exciting, unusual people, (my new cohorts and team members) and make the coolest, fastest product in the market!"  Ok, so I took a little liberty with the quote, but I'm still stoked!

This weekend, we celebrate the passing of Passover.  Bring on the noodle, bread and flour based products.

Shabbat Parshat Kedoshim
Dinner - 7
Chicken Soup
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Zucchini Curry
Green Beans

Lunch - 11
Deli Roll
Corned Beef
Roasted Yams
Israeli Salad
Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tas Kebab - Turkish Beef Stew

A change of pace (Kidney Failure)

Shabbat Chicken